Dr. Blackstone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Blackstone, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Blackstone completed a residency at Columbus Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at KidzCare Pediatrics, PC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackstone is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Columbus Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Columbus Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KidzCare Pediatrics, PC
KidzCare Pediatrics, PC3505 Converse Dr Ste 200, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 392-5634
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackstone?
Dr. Blackstone is an Excellent Pediatrician & I am forever grateful for the great care he gave my daughter Amber Dawn after her accidental drowning in 1980. He had the utmost respect for patient & family. He has an Excellent disposition, very compassionate, very wise & knowledgeable in his decisions & work. Though our daughter passed only 6 weeks later, I will never forget the care, compassion & decisions made during her care by Dr. Blackstone & his staff those many years ago. God Bless you & your work Dr. Blackstone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Blackstone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blackstone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackstone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blackstone frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Influenza (Flu), and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Blackstone's office is located at 3505 Converse Dr Ste 200, Wilmington, NC 28403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center