Dr. Thomas Beveridge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beveridge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Beveridge, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Beveridge completed a residency at University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine. He currently practices at Arrhythmia Management and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beveridge is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beveridge?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Beveridge for several years now. He has an arrhythmia issues with his heart. Last year Dr. Beveridge replaced my son's ICD. Dr. Beveridge was very helpful before and after the procedure, always very professional and helpful in explaining the procedure. I trust him with my son's heart---which says it all!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beveridge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beveridge frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Beveridge's office is located at 1820 Preston Park Blvd Ste 1450, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beveridge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano