Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Thomas Beller, MD is a pulmonologist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Beller completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Kansas City Pulmonary Practice and is affiliated with Cass Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beller frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Aortic Diseases, and Aortic Ectasia.
Dr. Beller's office is located at 2330 E Meyer Blvd Ste T303, Kansas City, MO 64132. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Kansas City Pulmonary Practice
Kansas City Pulmonary Practice2330 E Meyer Blvd Ste T303, Kansas City, MO 64132 Existing Patients: (816) 333-1919