Call (352) 574-6742 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas Beers, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Beers completed a residency at Hennepin Co Med Ctr/U Minn. He currently practices at Digestive Disease Associates and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beers is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr/U Minn, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Shands Teach Hosp/U Fla, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Digestive Disease Associates
Newberry Road6400 W Newberry Rd Ste 302, Gainesville, FL 32605 Existing Patients: (352) 574-6742
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beers?
He has been my husband and my Gastroenterologist. He found my husbands Cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Beers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beers frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Beers' office is located at 6400 W Newberry Rd Ste 302, Gainesville, FL 32605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beers speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center