Dr. Thomas Riechers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riechers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Riechers, MD is a general surgery specialist in Washington, MO. Dr. Riechers completed a residency at Phoenix Integrated Surg Residency. He currently practices at Mercy Hospital Washington and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Washington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riechers is board certified in General Surgery.
- Phoenix Integrated Surg Residency, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Oral Roberts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Hospital Washington901 E 5th St, Washington, MO 63090 Existing Patients: (636) 239-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riechers?
He did a wonderful job on my surgery. Repaired a hernia from a mess that a previous surgeon left.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riechers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riechers frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, Gallstones, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Riechers' office is located at 901 E 5th St, Washington, MO 63090. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riechers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Washington