Dr. Thomas Lemay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lemay's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Lemay, MD is a cardiology specialist in Natchez, MS. He currently practices at Our Lady of the Lake Louisiana Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Merit Health Natchez. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lemay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Harding University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lemay?
He was truly good doctor. He always talk to you and made sure you understand. He would always make sure you would have full examination at once a year. Will he ever return to Arkansas practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lemay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lemay frequently treats Hypertension, Chest Pain, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Lemay's office is located at 46 Sgt Prentiss Dr Ste 200, Natchez, MS 39120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lemay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Merit Health Natchez
Our Lady of the Lake Louisiana Cardiology Associates
Our Lady of the Lake Louisiana Cardiology Associates - Natchez46 Sgt Prentiss Dr Ste 200, Natchez, MS 39120 (601) 653-4927