Dr. Leahey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Leahey, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Ardmore, OK. He currently practices at ARTHRITIS CENTER and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Ardmore. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leahey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leahey?
I love my nurse and my Doc. He's about the best my nurse is always there to help me what ever problems I am having and always understand me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Leahey, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leahey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leahey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leahey frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Leahey's office is located at 2401 N Commerce St Ste C, Ardmore, OK 73401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Ardmore
Arthritis Center2401 N Commerce St Ste C, Ardmore, OK 73401 (580) 226-2202