Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Amidon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Amidon completed a residency at Yale University School Of Med. He currently practices at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amidon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Yale University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Overlake Clinics - Cardiology1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 454-2656
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amidon?
I was "fortunate" enough to have "experienced" Dr Amidon in 2009. Needless to say, he was a LIFESAVER! Being a "lifesaver" initself, or skilled, or knowledgeable, are not necessarily what make him the best. The sincerity of his' caring and concern with every follow up visit is unsurpassed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amidon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amidon frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Amidon's office is located at 1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics