Dr. Thomas Sullivan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Rochester, Mn. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Bellin Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists of Green Bay2223 Lime Kiln Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311 Existing Patients: (920) 430-8113
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Mn, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Dr Sullivan did both my knee replacements (3 months apart) in 2007, rotator cuff surgery and bicep repair in 2010, and just did a total reverse shoulder replacement last week. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone, and have done so.
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital