Dr. Ritchie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Ritchie, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Ritchie completed a residency at Emory University Affiliated Hosps. He currently practices at Tri-City Cardiology and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Affiliated Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Emory University Affiliated Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Emory U Affiliated Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tricity Cardiology Consultants PC6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 835-6100
Tri-City Cardiology Consultants
Tri City Cardiology Cosultants PC3530 S Val Vista Dr Ste 103, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (480) 835-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ritchie?
Extremely competent, patient centered. friendly and cheerful.The complete package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Ritchie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ritchie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ritchie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ritchie frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ritchie's office is located at 6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ritchie speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center