Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-3535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas Riolo, DO
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Thomas Riolo, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Riolo completed a residency at New York University. He currently practices at New York Presbyterian - The Allen Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riolo is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
New York Presbyterian - The Allen Hospital5141 Broadway 3 Floor Och Spine Ctr, New York, NY 10034 Call
Columbia Doctors Midtown
Columbia Doctors Midtown51 W 51st St # 375, New York, NY 10019 Call
Columbia University Medical Center
Columbia University Medical Center180 Fort Washington Ave # Hp-1-199, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 2014
- North Shore University at Plainview, Internship Hospital — 2011
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 2010
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riolo?
Dr. Riolo is a competent and caring doctor. He is super responsive to your concerns, and takes the time to thoroughly review your care plan with you. Under his care I have come to feel better than I have in a long while!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Mount Sinai South Nassau
- Nassau University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Plainview Hospital
- Southside Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Riolo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Riolo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riolo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riolo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riolo frequently treats Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Back Pain.
Dr. Riolo's office is located at 5141 Broadway 3 Floor Och Spine Ctr, New York, NY 10034. Find other locations and directions.