Call (574) 281-0004 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (260) 768-4141 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Thomas Pechin, MD
New Patient(317) 961-0224
Dr. Thomas Pechin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Shipshewana, IN. Dr. Pechin completed a residency at Memorial Hospital Of South Bend. He currently practices at Goshen Physicians Family Medicine | Shipshewana and is affiliated with Goshen Health Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pechin is board certified in Family Practice.
Goshen Physicians Family Medicine | Shipshewana
Goshen Physicians Family Medicine | Shipshewana450 E Country Ln, Shipshewana, IN 46565 Call
- Added Certificate Of Qualification For Geriatrics, Other Education — 2000
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- St Joseph's College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pechin?
Doc. Pechin has been my doctor for many years. He cares about his patients and I appreciate his kindness. When my Mother and my husband passed away he called me to check on me .... how many doctor's care enough about their patient to do that..... that mean't so much to me. I highly recommend him if your looking for a doctor.
- Goshen Health Hospital
- Parkview Lagrange Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Sturgis Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pechin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Pechin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pechin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pechin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pechin frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Overweight, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Pechin's office is located at 450 E Country Ln, Shipshewana, IN 46565. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pechin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.