Dr. Thomas Leong, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greer, SC. Dr. Leong completed a residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego. He currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Orthopaedic Surgery - Pelham and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Leong is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Orthopaedic Surgery - Pelham
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Orthopaedic Surgery - Pelham2755 S Highway 14 Ste 1200l, Greer, SC 29650 Existing Patients: (864) 849-9150
- Sports Medicine Fellowship Stanford University Palo Alto, Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Naval Hospital San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leong?
Dr Leong is a great doctor and is a good listener and very knowledgeable. He takes time with me when I visit his office. I certainly would recommend him to anyone contemplating orthopedic surgery.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center