Dr. Thomas Kent, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kent's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Kent, MD is a neurology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Kent completed a residency at University Of Ks Med Center. He currently practices at Tmhpo Neurology Pathology Lab. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kent is board certified in Neurology.
- University Of Ks Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tmhpo Neurology Pathology Lab6560 Fannin St Ste 802, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 441-3019
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kent frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Ataxia, and Brain Disorders.
Dr. Kent's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 802, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.