Dr. Thomas Greenwald, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Ames, IA. Dr. Greenwald completed a residency at University Of Wi Hospital And Cli. He currently practices at McFarland Clinic PC and is affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenwald is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
McFarland Clinic PC
McFarland Clinic PC1215 Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010 Existing Patients: (515) 239-4475
ISU Student Health Orthopedics2260 Tshc, Ames, IA 50011 Existing Patients: (515) 239-4475
Ankeny Orthopedics1605 Se Delaware Ave Ste L, Ankeny, IA 50021 Existing Patients: (515) 239-4475
Carroll Rheumatology1214 S Grant Rd, Carroll, IA 51401 Existing Patients: (515) 239-4775
Mcfarland Clinic Eastside
Mcfarland Clinic Carroll1214 S Grant Rd, Carroll, IA 51401 Existing Patients: (515) 792-1500
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenwald?
Amazing surgeon. He has done surgery on both of my knees. I'm a minor league umpire and if it were not for Dr Greenwald my career would have been over years ago.
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Story County Medical Center - South Campus
- Van Diest Medical Center