Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD is
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- New York Hospital Medical Center Of Queens, Internship Hospital — 1996
- NY Hosp Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gardner?
Very knowledgeable. Took time to answer lots of questions. Impressed upon me how important it was to come to follow appts and watch the mass growth. I have had a few run ins with his Carmel office staff. It seems they cannot make test appointments correctly. They gave me times anddates to show up for tests but when I got there No one knew i was coming
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gardner's profile.
Dr. Gardner in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gardner frequently treats the following conditions: Urinary Incontinence, Enlarged Prostate (BPH) and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gardner's office is located at 535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis, IN 46202. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gardner provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Thomas Gardner, MD has a star rating of 3.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
IU Health Physicians
IU Health Physicians Urology535 Barnhill Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46202 (317) 217-3805