Dr. Thomas Dimmig, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Dimmig completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with Granville Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dimmig is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
EmergeOrtho120 William Penn Plz, Durham, NC 27704 Existing Patients: (919) 220-5255
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University, Medical School — 1976
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dimmig?
I had a cervical disc c5-6 replacement in June2020 with DR DIMMIG at NCSH.I am much improved overall of nerve pain and weakness after months of lingering pain-weakness. Their knowledge and experience got me thru a serious medical condition. DR DIMMIG told me the treatment and options before surgery to correct my condition. He was always confident he could help me and next day after surgery he was making visits in early AM before discharging patients in a well mannered and caring approach. Thanks for professional care. Burlington NC
- Granville Health System
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital