Dr. Blessey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Blessey, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Blessey completed a residency at U South Ala Coll Med. He currently practices at Bay Area Physicians For Women and is affiliated with Springhill Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blessey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U South Ala Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Tenn Ctr Hlth Scis, Internship Hospital — 1991
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bay Area Physicians For Women
Bay Area Physicians For Women3715 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36608 Existing Patients: (251) 410-4001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blessey?
Dr. Blessey is an absolutely fabulous doctor.. He listens to you and cares. Even better he fixes what is wrong and gets you healthy again!! I am so glad I got my 78 year old mother in to see him. He really treated her so well and made her feel comfortable. I am so thankful he is her primary physician now. I know he will keep her as healthy as possible!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Blessey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blessey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blessey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blessey frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Abdominal Pain, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Blessey's office is located at 3715 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36608. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Springhill Medical Center