Dr. Kulasekaran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thiruvengadam Kulasekaran, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Kulasekaran completed a residency at Umdnj R W Johnson Med School. He currently practices at Akron Office. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kulasekaran is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Umdnj R W Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Christian Med Coll-Madras U-Vellore, Medical School — 1966
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kulasekaran?
Dr. TK takes his time to listen and explain everything. He is very thorough and very kind. I trust him completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thiruvengadam Kulasekaran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kulasekaran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kulasekaran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kulasekaran frequently treats Migraine, ADHD and-or ADD, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Kulasekaran's office is located at 300 Locust St Ste 150, Akron, OH 44302. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Akron Office300 Locust St Ste 150, Akron, OH 44302 Existing Patients: (330) 253-2113