Dr. Thierry Dubois, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dubois' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thierry Dubois, MD is a family medicine specialist in Calumet City, IL. Dr. Dubois completed a residency at Montefiore Med Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at INGALLS URGENT AID and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2001
- Loyola University Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ingalls Urgent Aid
Ingalls Urgent Aid1600 Torrence Ave, Calumet City, IL 60409 Existing Patients: (708) 730-1300
Ingalls Professional Pharmacy
Ingalls Urgent Aid19550 Governors Hwy, Flossmoor, IL 60422 Existing Patients: (708) 799-8400
Metro South Medical Ctr OBGYN
MetroSouth Medical Center12935 Gregory St, Blue Island, IL 60406 Existing Patients: (708) 597-2000
Ingalls Urgent Aid6701 159th St, Tinley Park, IL 60477 Existing Patients: (708) 429-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubois?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dubois accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dubois frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Dubois' office is located at 1600 Torrence Ave, Calumet City, IL 60409. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dubois has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Metrosouth Medical Center