Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Therese Fuchs, MD is a cardiology specialist in Livingston, TX. Dr. Fuchs completed a residency at Sapir Med Ctr. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuchs is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- New England MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- BWH, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Sapir Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Sapir Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- U Tel Aviv, Sackler Sch Med, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 227 Rainbow Dr Ste 12704, Livingston, TX 77399 Existing Patients: (617) 600-3990
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuchs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fuchs frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Treadmill Stress Test, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Fuchs' office is located at 227 Rainbow Dr Ste 12704, Livingston, TX 77399. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuchs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.