Dr. Dranginis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Therese Dranginis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bennington, VT. Dr. Dranginis completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Mount Anthony Primary Care and is affiliated with Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dranginis is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Anthony Primary Care
Mount Anthony Primary Care655 Main St Ste 1, Bennington, VT 05201 Existing Patients: (802) 447-2343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dranginis?
I have been going to Dr. Dranginis for twenty years as my family physician. She is always attentive, knowledgeable, observant, careful to check issues, etc. Once in a while, if she is not available, Dr. King does good work too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Therese Dranginis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dranginis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dranginis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dranginis frequently treats Candidiasis of Skin and Nails, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Dranginis' office is located at 655 Main St Ste 1, Bennington, VT 05201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center