Dr. Theresa Piotrowski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Piotrowski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Theresa Piotrowski, MD is a obesity medicine specialist in Groton, MA. Dr. Piotrowski completed a residency at Camp Pendleton Navy Regl Med Ctr. She currently practices at Transformations Medical Weight Loss and Aesthetics - Theresa Piotrowski MD and is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Piotrowski is board certified in Family Practice.
- Camp Pendleton Navy Regl Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Naval Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1989
- Assumption College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Transformations Medical Weight Loss and Aesthetics - Theresa Piotrowski MD
Transformations Medical Weight Loss and Aesthetics - Theresa Piotrowski MD195 Main St Fl 2, Groton, MA 01450 Existing Patients: (978) 254-7637
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piotrowski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piotrowski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piotrowski frequently treats Body Composition Measurement, Body Fat Analysis, and Botox® Injection.
Dr. Piotrowski's office is located at 195 Main St Fl 2, Groton, MA 01450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piotrowski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center