Dr. Theophilus Painter Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Painter Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Theophilus Painter Jr, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Painter Jr completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Consultants, Austin, TX. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Painter Jr is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1958
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1951
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1948
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH / SAHS, Medical School — 1947
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Painter Jr?
I first saw Dr. Painter in the 1960's on referral from the UT Student Health Center. I took the shots he prescribed for five or six years and for more than fifty years was allergy free. A year ago, 2020, I had some allergy issues and went back for "warranty work". Dr. Vigo, an associate in Dr. Painter's office administered tests and prescribed drops. They have worked very well. Dr. Painter is considered the "dean of allergists" in Austin, and Dr. Vigo is well recognized in the field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Painter Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Painter Jr frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Painter Jr's office is located at 720 W 34th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Painter Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Allergy & Asthma Consultants, Austin, TX
Maria G. Gutierrez MD PA720 W 34th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705 (512) 454-5821