Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalfa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Theodosia Kalfa, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Kalfa completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. She currently practices at ML 2021. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalfa is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Existing Patients: (513) 636-4266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalfa?
She has treated my son for a year now. She was the first Dr to diagnose him and explain his diagnosis and a way to treat it. She was a blessing to us!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalfa frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Kalfa's office is located at 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalfa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.