Dr. Teknos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Theodoros Teknos, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Teknos completed a residency at Mass Eye and Ear Hosp-Harvard Tng Prgm. He currently practices at Uh Case Medical Center and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Teknos is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mass Eye and Ear Hosp-Harvard Tng Prgm, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uh Case Medical Center11100 Euclid Ave Ste 3300a, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Teknos?
He treated me for tongue cancer 2004 @UofM. Very caring & up front concerning my diagnosis and treatment. It's been 15 yrs & I'm doing very good. THANK YOU DR TEKNOS. Another patient nicknamed him Dr McDreamy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Theodoros Teknos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Teknos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Teknos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Teknos frequently treats Ultrasound, Thyroid, Hearing Screening, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Teknos' office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave Ste 3300a, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Ohio State University Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital