Dr. Theodore Yang, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Yang completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. He currently practices at Greater Houston Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
I went to the consultation radiation appointment with my mom. English is a second language for her. She's been to several doctors before Dr. Yang and she was frustrated because she wasn't able to understand why she had to do all the different recommendations for her cancer. She had a lumpectomy and 3 lymph nodes removed. In her mind the cancer was "removed" so why did she need to take medication for 5 years and have to do radiation. It was "gone." But Dr. Yang was able to explain to her the statistics and WHY she was taking medicine and radiation to lower her chances of another occurrence in relatable analogies. She's now more relieved and understands what's happening. I also learned a lot while listening to him explain and answer all her questions (the consultation was a full hour!). We didn't feel rushed at all. He was very patient and calm and did not dismiss any of her concerns. He made her feel in control of her decisions and allowed her come to agree to his recommended plan.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital