Dr. Theodore Wright, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wright's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Theodore Wright, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Wright completed a residency at Monmonth Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wright is board certified in General Surgery.
- U Of Wi Hosp & Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Monmonth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wright?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wright frequently treats Pleural Effusion, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Partial Lung Collapse.
Dr. Wright's office is located at 740 Rose St Rm L300, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wright has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital