Dr. Takata has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Theodore Takata, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Takata completed a residency at Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Consultants in Cardiology and is affiliated with Texas Health Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Takata is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants in Cardiology
Consultants in Cardiology - Fort Worth1300 W Terrell Ave Ste 500, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 252-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Takata?
He is a very personable doctor and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Theodore Takata, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Takata's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Takata accepts your insurance.
Dr. Takata frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Takata's office is located at 1300 W Terrell Ave Ste 500, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital