Dr. Theodore Pope, MD
Dr. Theodore Pope, MD
Dr. Theodore Pope, MD is
Experience and Background Check
Cigna HMOCigna PPO
First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Gold HMOHumana POSHumana PPO
United HealthcareUnited Healthcare HMOUnited Healthcare POSUnited Healthcare PPO
Midwest Heart and Vascular Specialists - Overland Park5100 W 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211Monday08:00 - 17:30Tuesday08:00 - 17:30Wednesday08:00 - 17:30Thursday08:00 - 17:30Friday08:00 - 17:30
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pope?
It went fine. I feel like he really listens and tries to treat my problems.
Claim my profile
- I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagu
- Dr. Theodore Pope, MD is a cardiology specialist in Overland Park, KS and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Kansas School of Medicine in 1998. He specializes in Cardiology.
University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease
- Wright-Patterson Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Theodore Pope, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Pope's profile.
Dr. Pope in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pope frequently treats the following conditions: Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pope's office is located at 5100 W 110th St Overland Park, KS 66211. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Pope provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Theodore Pope, MD is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Theodore Pope, MD holds board certification in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Theodore Pope, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
10500 Quivira Rd, Overland Park, KS