Call (913) 386-2949 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Theodore Pope, MD is a cardiology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Pope completed a residency at Wright-Patterson Medical Center. He currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pope is board certified in Cardiology.
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Wright-Patterson Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Wright-Patterson Mc, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Kansas University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Medicare of Oklahoma
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Overland Park5100 W 110th St Ste 200 Fl 2, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 386-2949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pope?
It went fine. I feel like he really listens and tries to treat my problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pope has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Theodore Pope, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pope's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pope accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pope frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pope's office is located at 5100 W 110th St Ste 200 Fl 2, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center