Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Monitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Theodore Monitz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Monitz completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute - 275500. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Monitz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Georgetown U Affil Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute - 275500275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 355-6562
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Monitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monitz frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Monitz's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Monitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.