Dr. Theodore MacEy, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. MacEy completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Keesler USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- United States Air Force Academy, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacEy?
Dr. Macey is like a Dream come True!!! His Staff is Very Caring and Very Professional. He did my Hip Surgeries 3 times. If I hadn't contracted MRSA, I believe it would have been easier for him.I had many complications, and thru it all, I had HOPE!!! But I know that, now I have No Problems, No Stiffness, Nothing. Thank You, Dr. Macey and Scott for Giving Me My Life Back!! Sincerely, Deborah Shaner
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast
- Twin Cities Hospital