Dr. Theodore Boeve, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5641
Dr. Theodore Boeve, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Boeve completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics (GME). He currently practices at SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center and is affiliated with Spectrum Health- United Hospital. Dr. Boeve is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
SHMG Cardiothoracic Surgery - Meijer Heart Center
Grand Rapids Office100 Michigan St Ne Ste 8830, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 459-7258
MHPP Cardiothoracic Surgery
MHPP Cardiothoracic Surgery100 Michigan St Mc Ne Ste 8830, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 459-7258
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics (GME), Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan (SOM), Medical School — 1992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boeve?
Dr. Boeve performed a Quad Bypass on me in April 2017. I was dealt with professionally before and after surgery by him and his staff. 9 months later, I am doing real well. Although I was warned about complications I may suffer after the surgery, I had none. I credit Dr. Boeve for preparing me with the things I need to do for speedy and non eventful recovery. I would recommend him highly.
- Spectrum Health- United Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital
- Mercy Health - Mercy Campus
- Metro Health Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital