Dr. Theodore Schwartz, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Columbia Presby Med Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center
Upper East Side - Weill Greenberg1305 York Ave Fl 9, New York, NY 10021 Call
- Yale New Haven Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center