Dr. Theodore Koreckij, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. He currently practices at Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koreckij is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koreckij?
All I can say is thank you!! I am 2 weeks postop from a lumbar laminectomy with fusion and I am doing and feeling great!!! Dr Koreckij has a wonderful bedside manner in the office and at the hospital......never making you feel as if he is in a hurry and focusing only on you (although we all know how truly busy he is!!). And his skill as a surgeon totally speaks for itself!! I have an upcoming cervical spine surgery and once again I know I will be in the best hands possible......God’s hands and Dr Koreckij’s hands!! Thank you, again!!
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill