Dr. Theodore Chow, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Chow completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Harvard. He currently practices at Theodore Chow MD, FACC and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Of San Jose. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chow is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Theodore Chow MD, FACC
Theodore Chow MD, FACC175 N Jackson Ave Ste 111, San Jose, CA 95116 Existing Patients: (408) 240-5960
Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Beth Israel Deaconess Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chow?
Extremely conscientious Dr who does what's right for patients: Dr Chow is a very experienced, conscientious, honest Dr. who performed what seemed to be a successful atrial flutter ablation procedure on me Nov 14, 2018. Unfortunately, my atrial flutter & ultra fast heart beat came back. An Aug 28, 2019 he did a cardioversion which worked for 4 weeks but then hi heart rate & irregular rhythm returned. He's doing a 2nd more complicated ablation on Dec 4th at RMC (Regional Medical Center). I trust Dr Chow much more than any of the ER or hospital Dr's I had at SJ -Oct 8, 2018, Nov 13-15, 2018 & Aug 28, 2019. Often they gave the wrong advice. I've also seen Dr Wang at Stanford hospital who is excellent but the bureaucracy there is overwhelming and too much for me.
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- Good Samaritan Hospital