Dr. Thanh Dellinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dellinger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thanh Dellinger, MD is a oncology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Dellinger completed a residency at Pennsylvania State University. She currently practices at City of Hope and is affiliated with City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Irvine, Fellowship Hospital
- Pennsylvania State University, Residency Hospital
- University of California At Irvine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, German, Spanish
City of Hope
City of Hope1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010 Existing Patients: (800) 826-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dellinger?
Dr. Deliberate, is truly an exceptional Dr. When I emailed her for the first time I received a call within one hour. She is one of the drs at city of Hope that saved my life. I am still alive because of her ability to pinpoint what to do. I will be eternally grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dellinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dellinger frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Hysterectomy - Open , and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Dellinger's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dellinger speaks Spanish, Chinese, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dellinger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital