Dr. Tahl Colen, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Colen completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn. She currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Colen is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP300 Cadman Plz W, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Existing Patients: (718) 208-4449
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1997
- Affinity Health Plan
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HealthCare Partners
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Railroad Medicare
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colen?
My visit was very good and helpful. Dr Coleman is a ver knowledgeable doctor and helped me to over come my symptoms.