Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wandel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thaddeus Wandel, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Croton on Hudson, NY. Dr. Wandel completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Thaddeus L Wandel MD and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wandel is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thaddeus L Wandel MD
Thaddeus L Wandel MD136 Old Post Rd N, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520 Existing Patients: (914) 271-5026
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wandel?
He saved my eyesight..gave me his cell phone number..was available any time..im deeply gratefull..extremely please at my care..performed emergency surgery on easter sunday!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wandel frequently treats Glaucoma, Headache, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Wandel's office is located at 136 Old Post Rd N, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wandel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center