Dr. Carnine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thaddeus Carnine, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Edmond, OK. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery - Edmond I-35 and is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carnine is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carnine?
He was able to see him in a few days and he was able to quickly diagnose my knee problem. I had a 6 yr old ACL problem that my GP told me was Arthritis. Was very upfront an honest about repair options! Great personal skills!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thaddeus Carnine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carnine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carnine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carnine frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Carnine's office is located at 2017 W I 35 Frontage Rd Ste 250, Edmond, OK 73013. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Southwest Medical Center