Dr. Thad Riddle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riddle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thad Riddle, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Riddle completed a residency at Med College Of Ga School Of Med. He currently practices at Georgia Bone and Joint Surgeons and is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riddle is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Med College Of Ga School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1997
- University of Geor, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Bone and Joint Surgeons
Georgia Bone and Joint Surgeons PC15 Medical Dr NE, Cartersville, GA 30121 Existing Patients: (770) 386-5221
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riddle?
Very caring Dr!! Dr Riddle has a genuine interest and heart for his patients. I almost died in a car accident 11 years ago and Dr Riddle has been patching me up for the last 8 years. He always tries the least evasive and easiest method first. You may have to wait when you get there but it's worth it. Just know that going in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riddle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riddle frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Riddle's office is located at 15 Medical Dr NE, Cartersville, GA 30121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riddle speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Riddle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital