Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thabet Alsheikh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Alsheikh completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alsheikh is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alsheikh?
Dr. Alsheikh is a caring professional. He brings the problem (and the solution!) down to the patient's level of understanding. He listens and he acts. He has been my cardiologist for 6 years and I believe that he (with the Lord's help) saved my life! I highly recommend Dr. Alsheikh and his team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alsheikh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alsheikh frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Alsheikh's office is located at 1717 N E St Ste 331, Pensacola, FL 32501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Jay Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center