Dr. Terry Sherraden, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Sherraden completed a residency at University Ky Hospital. He currently practices at TMH Physician Partners - Metabolic Health Center and is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
TMH Physician Partners - Metabolic Health Center2633 Centennial Blvd Ste 100, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 431-5404
- University Ky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Ky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Ky Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherraden?
This was my endocrinologist for over 20 years. If you can't appreciate complete honesty and his compassion for treating you with the most modern medical knowledge this is not your doctor. He always returns calls, makes sure to keep you posted on everything that is happening when he admits you to the hospital and he actually listens to you and cares what you are going through. I would drive 2 hours away to meet with him even though I knew there would be a wait after I got to his office. Dr. Sherraden is a good friend, great doctor and a very caring specialist. I have nothing but good things to say about him.
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare