Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Terry Bowers, MD is a cardiology specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Bowers completed a residency at U Minn Hosps. He currently practices at Michigan Heart Group and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowers is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Minn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowers?
Dr, Bowers filled in for my my doctor for a cath at Troy Beaumont. I never met him before , but he was kind and informative. I liked that he has a sense of humor. Making a patient feel at ease is especially important when your life is on the line. Also Troy Beaumont's staff was very comforting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bowers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bowers frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bowers' office is located at 4600 Investment Dr, Troy, MI 48098. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Mclaren Macomb