Dr. Terry Palatt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palatt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Terry Palatt, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. Palatt completed a residency at Maimonides Med Center. He currently practices at Island Surgical/Vascular Grp and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Palatt is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Suny Hsc, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St George's University, Medical School — 1981
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Island Surgical/Vascular Grp
Bayshore Office15 Park Ave Ste 101, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 581-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palatt?
Dr. Palatt performed a lung biopsy on a family member. The procedure went very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palatt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palatt frequently treats Thoracentesis, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Decortication and Pleurectomy.
Dr. Palatt's office is located at 15 Park Ave Ste 101, Bay Shore, NY 11706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palatt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Palatt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Southside Hospital