Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bennett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Terry Bennett, MD is a family medicine specialist in Rochester, NH. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at L a Co Usc Medical Center. He currently practices at Terry Bennett MD MPH and is affiliated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1969
- L a Co Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- La Co Usc Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Harvard Medical School 1964, Medical School — 1964
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1960
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, German
Terry Bennett MD MPH
Terry Bennett MD MPH151 S Main St, Rochester, NH 03867 Existing Patients: (603) 335-8001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Trying to find a pcp here in rochester nh im from machester nh and was going through Deerfield medical group but i dont live in manchester so looking for something close. I would like to make an appointment if possible thank you my name is wayne
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bennett frequently treats Drug Withdrawal, Smoking Cessation Counseling, and Administrative Physical.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 151 S Main St, Rochester, NH 03867. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bennett speaks Arabic, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bennett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital