Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Terry Zellmer, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Zellmer completed a residency at Tulane University Hospitals. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Zellmer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PPO Plus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center - Baton Rouge at Brittany Dr.5231 BRITTANY DR, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 Existing Patients: (225) 769-0933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zellmer?
Love Dr. Zellmer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zellmer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zellmer frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and Mitral Valve Prolapse.
Dr. Zellmer's office is located at 5231 BRITTANY DR, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
- Woman's Hospital