Call (931) 241-4316 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Terry Ketch, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Ketch completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Centennial Heart - Center Pointe Dr and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ketch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Andrews Air Force Base, Malcolm Grow Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ketch?
Dr Ketch and staff took time to listen to my problems and history. Dr Ketch explained the next steps very clearly. I was impressed with the care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ketch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Terry Ketch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ketch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ketch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ketch frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ketch's office is located at 123 Center Pointe Dr Ste B, Clarksville, TN 37040. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
Centennial Heart - Center Pointe Dr
Clarksville123 Center Pointe Dr Ste B, Clarksville, TN 37040 Existing Patients: (931) 241-4316
Skyline3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 430, Nashville, TN 37207 Existing Patients: (629) 219-5993