Call (888) 398-1929 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Terry Ketch, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Ketch completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ketch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wake Forest--Bowman Gray School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Malcom Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Skyline3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 430, Nashville, TN 37207 Existing Patients: (888) 398-1929
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ketch?
I would definitely recommend him. He is professional, knows and practices good medicine. He answers all questions .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ketch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Terry Ketch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ketch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ketch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ketch frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ketch's office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 430, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center