Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Terry Clarke, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Mechanicsburg, PA. Dr. Clarke completed a residency at Crozer-Keystone Health System|Foot and Ankle Surgery - Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He currently practices at Foot & Ankle Specialists of Central PA and is affiliated with UPMC Community Osteopathic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clarke is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery - Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Fellowship Hospital
- Crozer-Keystone Health System|Foot and Ankle Surgery - Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Crozer Chester Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine|Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine - D.P.M., Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clarke?
I was referred to Dr. Clark for my diabetic foot care. He and his staff, arranged for me to get fitted for diabetic shoes, beside taking care of my toe nails on a regular basis. I feel very comfortable trusting him with my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Clarke frequently treats the following conditions: Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, and Arthritis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Clarke's office is located at 4 Flowers Dr Ste 2, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Clarke provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Terry Clarke, DPM is affiliated with UPMC Community Osteopathic and UPMC Harrisburg.
Yes, Dr. Terry Clarke, DPM holds board certifications in Foot Surgery and Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Clarke has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Terry Clarke, DPM. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- UPMC Community Osteopathic
- UPMC Harrisburg
Foot & Ankle Specialists of Central PA
Foot & Ankle Specialists of Central PA4 Flowers Dr Ste 2, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 (717) 620-8225